Women in Business
The Woodridge Area Chamber of Commerce Women in Business Committee provides programs and opportunities in leadership,
development, mentoring, education and networking for women in business. Our events include exceptional speakers
covering a broad range of topics that affect women in business and provide excellent networking opportunities in a
small group environment.
Participation, whether as a committee member and/or event attendee, can help you:
- Raise your personal and business profile and give your business more credibility
- Find new customers – it is estimated that up to 70% of new business is gained through networking
- Find strategic partners and develop new business partnerships
- Source suppliers
- Increase your confidence
- Find out more about your customers’ needs
- Gain support and motivation
- Establish yourself as an expert in your industry
- Share ideas and gain inspiration
- Make good friends
…and so much more!
Check the Chamber calendar for upcoming Women in Business events. For more information about the committee, please contact committee Chairwoman Fran Strohm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.964.2048.