The Chamber Ambassadors are a very important part of the Chamber’s resources, and the Chamber is
fortunate to have this group of dedicated, energetic, responsible business professionals who help the members gain the greatest
possible benefit from their Chamber investment.
Waddell and Reed
What does an Ambassador do? Woodridge Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors do so many things, including but not limited to:
Dave Burton, CPA, LLC
Peak Marketing & Sales, Inc./LMI Riverside
EXiT Real Estate Partners
George Taggart, A Corporate Printing Service, Inc.
Activities and Events
- Mentor new Chamber members to help them become familiar with Chamber benefits
- Visit or contact non-active members to encourage participation
- Work toward recruiting new Chamber members by calling on new businesses that open in the Woodridge community
- Attend Chamber events each month
- Assist with registrations, nametags, etc. when needed
- Greet and welcome new and prospective Chamber members at Chamber events
- Participate in ribbon cutting ceremonies, open houses
Each year an “Ambassador of the Year” is chosen based on his or her participation as an Ambassador.
He or she will be recognized at the Annual Dinner, and his or her photo and biography will also be placed in the Chamber newsletter.
- Support each of the chamber’s fundraising events such as Annual Membership Picnic, Golf Outing,
Holiday Party, etc., as a paid participant, sponsor, donor, committee member and/or volunteer.
Interested? For more information, contact one of our co-chairs,
Dan Coil at 630-954-4611 or
Ambassador Chair, at 630-810-9191.